Privacy and Security policy
At Chiro’s Corp your privacy is a priority
We value the trust you place in Chiro’s Corp. Accordingly, we want you to understand what information we collect about you, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place to protect it.
the information we collect
Whenever you shop in our store, or at chiros-online.com, we obtain from you the information we need to complete your transaction. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, birth date, and email address. If you use a credit or debit card or pay by check, it will include your account number.
If you register with chiros-online.com or sign up to receive mobile or email updates from Chiro’s Corp, we will collect the information you submit.
If you choose to use or participate in one of our various services, promotions, programs, surveys, sweepstakes or clubs, we may collect additional information about you.
From your transactions and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use.
We may also obtain information about other people from you. For example, if you order a gift to be delivered directly to a friend, you would need to give us the friend’s name and address.
using the information we collect
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- completing your purchase transactions
- providing the services you request
- contacting you about the status of your store or Walmart marketplace orders
- responding to your customer service inquiries or requests
- notifying you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products you have purchased
- helping to protect against fraudulent use of your personal information
- sending you direct mail offerings
- sending you email communications
- administering customer recognition programs, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions
- identifying your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- providing mobile marketing and service messages when requested
- inviting you to participate in surveys
- improving merchandise selections, customer service, and the overall customer shopping experience
information we share with others
- promotion sponsors: If you enter a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion sponsored or co-sponsored by a third-party company, we may forward information about you to that company.
- others: On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose the information we collect pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We may also disclose that information when we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, interests and property of Chiro’s Corp or others, and to protect the safety of customers, associates or others. This may include sharing information with other companies, attorneys, credit bureaus, agents or governmental agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection. Also, if the ownership of all or part of a business within the jcp family were to change, information about customers pertinent to that business’s operations would likely be transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner. The applicable member of the Chiro’s Corp family might also retain a copy of that information.
safeguarding the information we collect
Whether you are shopping online or in our store, protecting your personal information is important to us. We have appropriate physical, technical and procedural safeguards in place to secure the personal information we collect from you.
We limit the information we provide to outside companies to only information we believe is appropriate to enable them to carry out their responsibilities under our contracts or to offer you their products and services. We contractually require that they have appropriate information security safeguards, and that the information provided be used only for the specifically authorized purpose.
your choices regarding the use of the information we collect
If you are currently receiving promotional email offers and updates from Chiro’s Corp, you may unsubscribe at any time.
You can click on the hyperlink shown in chiros-online.com email offers and follow the instructions. If you have registered on chiros-online.com, you can cancel your email subscription by accessing chiros-online.com, then:
- Click on “my account”
- Log in
- Click on “email + mobile preferences”
- Check “no” to "Would you like to receive email offers?
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email offers and updates, we may still contact you by email for transactional purposes. Some examples are communications regarding your order status, customer service inquiries, service or reminder notices, and recalls.
mobile marketing messages
If you are currently receiving marketing text messages from Chiro’s Corp, you may tell us to stop sending them by requesting opt-out functionality.
updating your Chiro’s Corp contact information
You can update or correct your name, address, telephone number, or email address by:
- calling us at 1.888-762-7182 or
- emailing us at email@example.com
Additional information about chiros-online.com
Secure Socket Layering (SSL) technology is used to encrypt your credit or debit card information, including the account number, while it is transmitted over the Internet from your computer. SSL is an industry standard technology for secure online transactions.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit or debit card, you must promptly notify the card issuer pursuant to its reporting rules and procedures.
cookies- We or our service providers use "cookies" to collect and analyze information about your browsing and buying activity on our site. A cookie is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer. When you arrive at chiros-online.com, cookies allow us to recognize you by an identification number in the cookie with the information that you as a customer have provided us. If you register with us at chiros-online.com, your e-mail address is saved in your cookie. We do not store your name (unless it is part of your email address), street address or credit card number in your cookie.
Cookies allow us and our service providers to understand how you clicked to our site and what pages you click on during your visit to our site. Knowing how you prefer to shop allows us to improve your shopping experience and speed your checkout process.
Accepting cookies through your web browser is your personal choice. If you use the privacy settings on your web browser to disable cookies, you can still browse chiros-online.com, but you may not have as exceptional a shopping experience as one that is specifically tailored to your needs. However, if you block cookies you will not be able to make a purchase on chiros-online.com.
web beacons - A “web beacon” (also called a pixel tag or a clear gif) is a tiny graphic image placed on web site pages or in our emails that allows us to determine whether you have performed specific actions. When you access those pages or open email messages, the web beacons generate a notice of that action to us, or our service providers. We use that information to analyze what our visitors like to do on our site and the effectiveness of our features and advertising, as well as interactions with our e-mail advertising. Chiro’s Corp uses service providers to assist in the collection and analysis of this information. The service providers that assist us with our e-mail advertising may access your e-mail address through these web beacons in connection with the services they perform for us. For example, they may look to see if you received an email message from us prior to making a purchase on chiros-online.com. Our contracts with our service providers require them to limit their use of such information to the purposes authorized by us.
We collect non-personal information about how users navigate through our web site. We aggregate this information in order to improve our site, and we may share this information with our affiliates or other outside companies. This aggregated information does not include individual names or personal data, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 17 on our web site.
international customer privacy
Customers shipping internationally who wish to:
- Inquire about or update their personal information,
- Make a complaint about the collection or use of their personal information, or